CHELATED ZINC PRO 30
CHELATED ZINC PRO 30
Zinc is an essential mineral and our body does not synthesize it. It is required for the metabolic activity of 300 of the body's enzymes being considered essential for cell division and synthesis of DNA and proteins. These enzymes are involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and alcohol. Zinc has the task of regulating the production of T cells or lymphocytes, hepatoprotective function, and support for the health of the prostate. It is essential for proper maintenance of the reproductive organ.
CHELATED ZINC PRO 30 is composed of zinc gluconate in chelated form, the most assimilable form that exists. It contains a high amount of zinc (30 mg per capsule), which makes it a very powerful and effective product.
• Component of semen and insulin.
• Tones the lungs and digestive tract.
• Skin retains 20% of zinc in the body.
• Helps to get rid of carbon dioxide.
• It is needed for wound healing and bone building.
• Vitamin A needs zinc to produce visual purple, the pigment that your retinas require to have night vision.
• Zinc has a key contribution to male fertility.
• The prostate gland stores large amounts of zinc and male ejaculation contains several milligrams of this mineral. Studies have pointed out that a deficiency of zinc in the diet, can reduce ejaculation levels by more than a third.
• Apart from its antioxidant function, zinc is essential for the immune system.
• Zinc gluconate helps to reduce the duration of a normal cold, possibly preventing the virus from multiplying when it has infected the cells.
Its lack causes:
• Delay in sexual maturity.
• Slow growth.
• Wounds take time to heal.
• As zinc is found in dozens of enzymes needed in the nervous system, lack of this mineral could play a role in aging.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as recommended by the physician.
Ingredients per capsule: Zinc (zinc gluconate) 30 mg, Bulking agents (maltodextrin, calcium carbonate), Coating agent (gelatin), Anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, magnesium dioxide).
Products reviewed here are food supplements or as established by European Directive 2002/46/EC on food supplements and all can be legally sold in all countries of the European Community, under Articles 28, 29 and 30 of the treaty the European Community and by Articles 1 to 4 of the European Parliament Decision 3052/95/EC number. Dietary supplements are not trying to replace a balanced and varied diet, are presented only in order to supplement the intake of nutrients of a normal diet. Neither treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, acts attributable to drugs, as defined by European Directive 2004/27/EC of 31 March, the Council and European Parliament on medicinal products.